If you disagree or object to any of our terms and conditions set out in the following agreement then you should not use any of our products or services on this website and vacate immediately.
WHO ARE WE?
Any reference to "we", "our" and "us" refers to ecocars4sale.com, any other reference, I.e., "our website" or "the website" again refers to ecocars4sale.com.
INFORMATION, WHAT WE COLLECT AND HOW
Information collected on this website may include the following;
- Personal information you provide knowingly to us via the website and through our e-mails such as, name, address and telephone numbers etc.
- If we need to process credit/debit card transactions it may be necessary for your card provider or bank to verify your account by using personal details held.
- User preference through e-mail updates which would be recorded through e-mails we may send (this is only if you choose to opt in for e-mail updates).
- We may use your IP address, this is a series of numbers on your computer, if you request or use our website the IP address is stored and used for future information on how many times you are accessing the website.
- Recorded data by our website which will allow us to recognise your preferred settings. This will save you time so you do not have to re enter all of your previous information again. This sort of data is stored on your computer through using cookies. Your browser may reject or warn you about cookies, for more information on this go to the "help" facility on your browser.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Any personal information that we may collect from our website will only be used in accordance with the "data protection act 1998" and any other applicable law. The details we hold about you would/could be used for the following;
- To give you a better service through developing what we offer to you. By using this data we can personalise your service.
- In order for us to process your order or serve you better we may pass your details onto another organisation, for example, delivery/supply agent etc. or to give you a better after sales experience.
- If you have provided us with your e-mail address we may send you information on other products and services we offer. It may also be necessary to pass your information on to other companies for administration purposes, we may at any time use a third party to undertake this or any other activity at any other time. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purpose. As we are a growing business we may at any time unite with another company or use other parties or change our trading name, should this happen then it may be that any or all personal information we have is transferred as a business asset.
As a customer you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent for the use, disclosure, collection of details held. To withdraw from this you must send an e-mail clearly headed "unsubscribe" to email@example.com. You may at any time request a copy of any information we hold about you, again, should you want a copy of this please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly state what you would like and provide an address to forward said document.